Preparation course + exam
Preparation course for CELI examinations. CELI is the official Italian language exam of the Perugia University for Foreigners.
Eurocentres Florence is an official test centre for CELI examinations (levels 1-5).
- 2nd March 2018: CELI 1-3 (Enrolment until 27th January)
- 24th June 2018: CELI 1-5 (Enrolment until 3rd May)
- 18th November 2018: CELI 1-5 (Enrolment until 20th October)
- 120,00 € – for students enrolled in a course at Ec Firenze.
- 190,00 € – for students who are not enrolled in a course at Ec Firenze.
*Last day for enrolment 2 months before the exam date.
Course duration: 2 weeks**
- 10 lessons: 6 individual lessons + 4 lessons of guided self-study to prepare the student for all the tests included in the certification exam: listening, comprehension of a written text, linguistic competence, written production and oral production.
Course fee: Eur 280
**The course can also be attended in only one week, if the student prefers to concentrate the course in the week before the exam.
About the school
The first State-recognized Italian language school in Florence. The highest quality language courses, accredited by the Italian Ministry of Education.
Int. Palazzo Guadagni Piazza S. Spirito 9,
Tel. +39 055 213030
Fax +39 055 216497