Russian Language & Culture courses
Courses are held by Russian mother-tongue speakers using effective, recognized and constantly updated teaching methodologies. For group
- Basic level AO;
- Intermediate level A1;
- Advanced level B1;
- Preparation course for the International Certification for Russian Language (TRKI).
In addition to lessons, students will have the possibility of participating free of charge in the events organized by the Russian Cultural Centre, for
- “at school with mummy/daddy” – Russian language for parents with children aged 2-3: play activities aimed at promoting Russian language skills;
- pre-school – preparation for school, educational games, development of motor skills, grammar and vocabulary, maths and logic, creative activities;
- primary school – Russian language, reading skills, grammar and vocabulary development, maths and logic, creative and music activities, theatre workshops;
- secondary school– Russian language, Russian literature, Russian History and Geography, drawing, music
- Russian for adults– Russian language courses of all levels for young adults and adults;
- Individual Russian language, literature and conversation lessons.
Courses are held by mother-tongue Russian language teachers.
About the school
The first State-recognized Italian language school in Florence. The highest quality language courses, accredited by the Italian Ministry of Education.
Int. Palazzo Guadagni Piazza S. Spirito 9,
Tel. +39 055 213030
Fax +39 055 216497