COURSES STARTING DATES & PRICES
Every Monday, except on a public holiday, when the course starts on Tuesday.
- Public holidays: On days which are, according to the local law, public holidays, no classes will take place. Lessons will neither be compensated nor refunded.
- Maximum number of students for class: 14
- Minimum age: 16
- Duration of a lesson: 50 minutes
- Minimum number of participants: 6 (certain courses may run with fewer participants)
- Certificate: all students receive a comprehensive certificate which states exactly the level achieved for listening, speaking, reading and writing skills. Only students who have attended at least 80% of the course will receive this certificate.
COURSES PRICE LIST
- Click here to view our Dates & Prices list 2018.pdf
- Enrolment Fee:
- In addition to the course price a non-refundable enrolment fee of € 70 will be charged for the Italian Language Courses.
- Student enrolling in additional courses (i.e. Cucina Italiana, Storia dell’Arte, etc.) without taking a language course will be charged € 15 for the non refundable enrolment fee. (No enrolment fee will be charged if a student is enrolled in a course of Italian.The € 15 fee must be paid only once in case students enroll in more than one additional course (i.e. enrolls in Cucina Italiana, Storia dell’Arte, etc.).
- Course fee includes:
- Lessons of Italian
- Course material (book, Eurocentres writing pad and pen)
- Assessment of your language level on entry (written and oral test, including a personal interview)
- Personal feedback on your entry assessment test
- Clear learning goals, discussed with you each week
- Continuous monitoring of learning progress and diagnostic feedback.
- Weekly testes and revision lessons
- Two lessons a week spent in the Study Club, with the assistance of a teacher
- Final certificate, stating the precise level for your language skills
- Free access to the Internet (WiFi connection)
- Free use of Learning Centre and library
- Eurocentres writing pad and pen
- Help-desk /staffed school reception
- 24-hour emergency number
- Course fee does not include:
- Travel costs
- Enrolment fees
- Examination fees
- Participation in voluntary leisure activities and excursions (if not otherwise indicated)
- Pocket money
- Personal insurance coverage for illness, accident, theft.