Italian language school in Florence
- First Italian language school in Florence accredited by the Italian Ministry of Education to teach Italian language and culture to foreign students.
- Top quality professional language teaching since 1948.
- Member of the global Eurocentres Swiss Foundation which teaches 8 languages in 38 locations worldwide, with more than 15 000 students a year.
- Innovative Success System committed to providing the highest quality language training worldwide.
- Certified by EAQUALS, the European Association for Quality Language Services, to guarantee high education standards trhough the years.
- Beautifully located inside the Renaissance Palace "Palazzo Guadagni" (1502), designed by the famous Florentine architect Cronaca.
- Central position: The school overlooks the very central square called Piazza S. Spirito, right in the heart of the old town centre, 300 m from the Pitti Palace, 500 m from the Ponte Vecchio and about a 15 minutes walk from the Cathedral.
- Easy-to-reach from anywhere in town and surrounded by typical trattorias, cafes and traditional artisans’ workshops.
Our Italian language school is composed of eleven classrooms, a fully equipped multimedia learning centre with a wide range of Italian learning resources from traditional grammar exercises to online programmes, a large conference room, a student lounge and a large sunny terrace.