Your quality accredited language school in Florence
- The school is Quality accredited by the Italian Ministry of Education (DD. MM. 1/6/87 - 14/6/90) for its success in teaching Italian language and culture to foreign students since 1957.
- Quality is also recognized by CSN, (National Board of Student Aid) by the Swedish National Agency for Higher Education.*
*IMPORTANT: Swedish students who decide to attend our courses for at least 13 weeks can apply for a study grant.
- Our high training standards are guaranteed by EAQUALS, the European Association for Quality in Language Services.
- The school is part of EDUITALIA, an association which brings together Quality accredited Universities and Schools based in Italy and that guarantees a welcome policy to foreign students and researchers who actively collaborate with these institutions.
- The school also partnerships with the Accademia della Crusca, the prestigious Italian Institution of scholars and experts in linguistics and philology.
- Our Italian language and culture courses are recognized in Germany as professional training courses (Bildungsurlaub) for employees.
- Our school is a partner of ENAIP Schweiz, an organization that carries out personal and professional training all over the world. www.enaip.ch