Italian language school in Florence
- First Italian language school in Florence accredited by the Italian Ministry of Education to teach Italian language and culture to foreign students.
- Marco Polo – Turandot Program, together with the University of Siena and Academies of Fine Arts and Conservatories, Chinese students can carry out their Italian language studies before continuing their studies directly at an Italian University.
- Top quality professional language teaching since 1958.
- Innovative Success System committed to providing the highest quality language training worldwide.
- Certified by EAQUALS, the European Association for Quality Language Services, to guarantee high quality language teaching.
- Beautifully located inside the Renaissance Palace „Palazzo Guadagni“ (1502), designed by the famous Florentine architect Cronaca.
- Central position: The school overlooks the stunning square of Piazza S. Spirito, right in the heart of the old town centre, 300 m from the Pitti Palace, 500 m from the Ponte Vecchio and about a 15 minutes walk from the Cathedral.
- Easy-to-reach from anywhere in town and surrounded by typical trattorias, cafes and traditional artisans’ workshops.
Our Italian language school is composed of eleven classrooms, a library / learning centre with a wide range of Italian learning resources from traditional grammar exercises to online programmes, a large conference room, a student lounge and a large sun terrace.
Successful learning methodology
Our mission is to set you on the path to successful learning.
We create the best learning environment to ensure you achieve your personal study objectives and offer you a quality learning experience. The international characteristic of our school, with students from many countries of the world, offers opportunities for enriching intercultural encounters.
Our courses are organised in weekly modules with detailed learning objectives for your level. Your teacher explains these aims to you so you are able to monitor your progress. You are consulted as a partner in this process. You have a review lesson at the end of each week.
Our teachers are experts, qualified at teaching their mother tongue language. They use a variety of innovative approaches to design an ideal program for your particular class. We focus on creating the right environment for you to learn effectively. This means that classes are interesting and the learning progress is rapid, thanks also to project and group work, the most up-to-date materials, computer learning programs, video and audio facilities.
Our methods are tried and tested. New teaching methodologies and the latest technical facilities are used wherever possible. We teach the language you need to communicate in real life. You do exercises to improve your fluency and accuracy and we provide activities which require real communication.
Right from day one your individual needs are identified. After an entry test and interview you are placed in the most suitable class for your level. You receive feedback from your entry test, lessons and homework progress tests. Your teachers find time to talk to you regularly and give you recommendations for guided independent study in the learning centre. We place great emphasis on close consultation, which ensures that you select the most suitable course based on your personal requirements.
We help you to progress more quickly through the feedback from teacher assessments and tests. At the end of your stay you will feel confident about what you can now do in the language. Your end of course certificate and the Linguistic Profile details the language level you have achieved.
About the school
The first State-recognized Italian language school in Florence. The highest quality language courses, accredited by the Italian Ministry of Education.
Int. Palazzo Guadagni Piazza S. Spirito 9,
Tel. +39 055 213030
Fax +39 055 216497