Amateur Cooking Lessons
These lessons are perfect for individuals who wish to learn how to prepare typical Italian dishes with the help of professionals.
Each lesson involves the preparation of a 3-course menu followed by a tasting dinner.
- Ravioli di melanzane, zuppa di farro , creme brulée
- Tagliatelle cozze e zucchine, caprese di melanzane, tiramisù
- Cannelloni di verdure, gnudi toscani, biscotti di Prato
- Crespelle alla sorrentina, sformato di verdure, salame dolce
- Parmigiana di melanzane, ravioli ricotta e spinaci, panna cotta
- Gnocchi alla romana, insalata di farro, schiacciata alla Fiorentina
- Zucchine ripiene, Pappardelle alla boscaiola, Tiramisù
- Pizza, Gelato e Sorbetto
Dates: Every Tuesday and Thursday
Time: 18.30 – 21.00
Fee: 35 euro per lesson (includes all ingredients, materials and the tasting dinner)
Master Cooking Lessons
These lessons are aimed at individuals who are looking for a professional learning experience focusing on specific areas of Italian cooking.
- Fresh Pasta
- Tuscan Cuisine
- Bread and Pizza
Students can arrange their programme to suit their needs and interests.
Dates: Monday, Wednesday, Thursday
Time: 14.00 – 16.30
Fee: 135 euro per lesson (includes all ingredients and materials)
About the school
The first State-recognized Italian language school in Florence. The highest quality language courses, accredited by the Italian Ministry of Education.
Int. Palazzo Guadagni Piazza S. Spirito 9,
Tel. +39 055 213030
Fax +39 055 216497